If there is a change to your insurance, please follow this link to fill out a Change of Insurance Form. The form will automatically be submitted to our Billing Office for processing.
Please be aware: Although your Mental Health coverage may include discounted or free visits through an Employee Assistance Program (EAP), our office does not bill any Employee Assistance Programs. All visits will be billed directly to your Mental Health coverage.
Please check to see if your insurance carrier is accepted at the Children’s Program.
BEHAVIORAL HEALTH CARRIERS:
- Aetna - including Meritain, GEHA, WEB TPA, EBMS (plans may have alternate mental health managers)
- Blue Cross - Blue Cross/Blue Shield including Regence, Premera, Anthem, Federal Blue Cross, Regence Group Administrators. (*Please note that out of state Blue Cross plans may have alternate mental health managers)
- OPTUM (United Behavioral Health)
- Pacific Source
- Providence Behavioral Health (PBH) — The Children’s Program will remain in network with Providence in 2021, although the online subscriber portals may not yet reflect this.
SPEECH AND LANGUAGE CARRIERS:
PLEASE NOTE: INSURANCE COVERAGE FOR SPEECH AND LANGUAGE SERVICES VARIES GREATLY WITHIN POLICIES. WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO CONTACT YOUR HEALTH INSURANCE COMPANY PRIOR TO SCHEDULING.
- Blue Cross - Blue Cross/Blue Shield including Regence, Premera, Anthem, Federal Blue Cross, Regence Group Administrators
- Providence Health Plan
- Pacific Source Health Plan - does not include Navigator Network