What is the Children’s Program?
WHO ARE WE?
The Children’s Program is a team of experienced clinicians who provide diagnostic, therapeutic and educational services to children, adolescents, and families. Our clinician directory provides a brief biography and areas of interest for each of our clinicians.
The Children’s Program has helped more than 100,000 families since 1987. Recommendations from these families, as well as schools and physicians, are our most frequent source of referrals. Read about our clients and their stories.
ARE WE THE RIGHT PLACE FOR YOU?
Call us. We will help you determine which Children’s Program clinician can best address your concerns. We will estimate the cost of your first appointment and talk with you about possible health insurance coverage for your visit. If we are not the right place for your needs we will try to direct you to a better fit.
We provide many levels of outpatient services for children, teens and families including:
- Consultation to parents, schools, agencies and other organizations
- Continuing education for peers and professionals
- Developmental, physical and neurological assessment
- Educational evaluation/Study strategies
- Group therapy programs
- Individual and family therapy
- Medication management of mental health related conditions
- Multi-disciplinary assessment
- Parent coaching and training
- Presentations for schools and organizations
- Psychiatric consultation/diagnosis
- Psychometric and neuropsychological testing
- School observation/consultation
- Workshops and classes
Patients of the Children’s Program and parents/guardians have the right: to be treated considerately and respectfully regardless of the patient and/or family’s race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, cultural background, economic status, education or illness.
For the latest Children’s Program news