The Children’s Program is a team of experienced clinicians who provide diagnostic, therapeutic and educational services to children, adolescents, and families. Our clinician directory provides a brief biography and areas of interest for each of our clinicians.
The Children’s Program has helped more than 100,000 families since 1987. Recommendations from these families, as well as schools and physicians, are our most frequent source of referrals.
- Does your child have a 504 plan for ADHD and is a current client?
- Is your child between the ages of 7 - 11?
- Would you like your child to be a part of our clinical study?
Please send your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Does your child experience repetitive pulling/picking of skin or hair in areas above the shoulders?
- Is your child between the ages of 10-18?
- Have they never received psychotherapy or other treatments for hair-pulling or skin-picking?
If so, you can help us evaluate a new technology for HabitAware!
Please inquire by emailing email@example.com!
NEW & RETURNING CLIENTS
Need to make an appointment?
Get Started Now!
Classes & Groups
Get in touch!
6443 SW Beaverton Hillsdale Hwy
Portland, OR 97221
If you are experiencing an after-hours emergency, please call 911 or proceed to your nearest emergency room.